No reservations are required.
All tickets and annual passes entitle to visit the entire zoo including Africarium.
Free admission for children under 3 years of age (i.e. to the third birthday)
Annual PassAn annual
and persons 75 years and over.
Where to buy tickets:
- main ticket office by the main entrance Zygmunta Wróblewskiego Street: all tickets, cash and card.
- ticket vending machines by the main entrance: individual tickets only, dibit/credit card only.
- ticket vending machines by the additional, side gate, straight off the footbridge near the main entrance: individual ticket only, debit/credit card only
- Japanese Gate by Kładka Zwierzyniecka, from the riverside, all tickets, cash, and card
- online: only single entry tickets are available online (regular, concession and student), family, group, and special offer tickets are available only at the ticket office
pass may be obtained in person at the Customer Service Office by the main entrance.
We accept cash, credit
cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard), and BLIK. Ticket vending machines accept only credit/debit
cards. We don't accept American Express.When to buy tickets:
All tickets can be purchased on the day of the visit. No reservations required.
Individual single entry tickets are available on-line 14 days ahead.